When: Saturday 14th of September 2019 - 07:30:00
End: Sunday 15th of September 2019 - 13:00:00
Duration: 1 days 05 hours 30 minutes
Meeting Point: Cassia Rd, Southampton, WA, 6253, Australia
Venue: Linga Longa Bike Park
PMBC Western Australian State XCO Championships 2019
Linga Longa Bike Park – South of Balingup WA
14 – 15 September 2019
There will be 2 state championships decided on this weekend……. XCC and XCO
XCC = Short Course Championship 4 pm Saturday
- 15 minutes plus 2 laps around an 800 metre long course.
- Everyone from Under 15 to Grand Masters 60+ are welcome to enter this event.
- NB: Minimum age of 13 years old – or must be racing U15 in 2019
- Everyone will race together as well, that is, all ages and both men and women.
- Top 3 places overall in both men and women awarded prize money and medals.
- Finish places are used as a call up for the XCO on Sunday. For example, if you were to finish 10th overall in the XCC, but were the first placed Masters rider across the line, you will be called up first for your XCO race on Sunday.
- There is NO entry fee for this race providing you have entered for the XCO
- You must click the box on the online entry for both XCO and XCC if you want to race.
- NB: We reserve the right to add an extra XCC race if we get swamped with too many entries.
XCO = Cross Country Olympic format. Racing from 9 am Sunday
- MTBA National Cup State Championship event and points
- Traditional XCO age group categories.
- We encourage everyone to race their correct age group, unless you choose to ride Elite.
- Junior riders are NOT permitted to ride up a category (unless they have already been riding U15 during the XCO state series). That is U15 cannot ride up into U17 and U17 cannot ride up into U19 etc.
- Prize money and MTBA Medals for Elite only.
- MTBA Medals awarded to top 3 in all other categories.
- NB: We reserve the right to combine categories if there are not enough entries per category.
- Official XCO and XCC practice is from 1 pm to 4 pm Saturday afternoon.
Elite Men 19 +
Elite Women 19 +
Expert Men 19 - 29
Expert Women 19 - 29
Veteran Male 30 - 39
Veterans Women 30 - 39
Masters Men 40 - 49
Masters Women 40 - 49
Super Masters Men 50 - 59
Super Masters Women 50 - 59
Grand Masters Male 60 +
Grand Masters Women 60 +
Under 19 Men
Under 19 Women
Under 17 Men
Under 17 Women
Under 15 Men
Under 15 Women
Under 13 Men
Under 13 Women
Under 9 Men
Under 9 Women
Camping and Venue:
- Camping is available at the Linga Longa Bike Park and can be booked and purchased on line at the same time as your entries
- $12.50 per adult
- $6.50 per Junior
- BYO camping gear and or camper van/caravan.
- Showers and toilets included in camping onsite
- Food and catering on site at the LLBP as well.
There are 4 courses for the weekend.
- Under 9 and Under 13 course
- XCC short course
- XCO shorter easier loop of @5.50 kms
- XCO longer harder loop of @ 6.20 kms